Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daytrippin'

I had an itchin' to get outdoors a couple weekends ago. My mom had been telling us about this awesome park that had a little zoo and a small train. So we finally got around to checking out Irvine Regional Park in Orange, CA. Amazing! Great place to get away for the day. It is close enough that we could get there in about 30 minutes, yet we felt so far away. It is like a little pocket of beauty that I never even knew existed. The park also scores points with me for being relatively affordable. Entrance/parking was only $5.00 per car, Riley rode the train for $4.00, and Morgan rode the ponies for $4.00. They also have a small zoo with animals that are native to California. They have bears, various birds, mountain lions, and even an ocelot. We had such a great time. I recommend this to anyone needing to get away for the day.
For more information and directions....

No comments:

Post a Comment