Friday, October 15, 2010

Surprisingly Fun

I haven't been playing many games lately. This is mainly due to me being so busy with a new round of classes recently. Ok, truth is, I'm broke! After claiming that I do not usually play games based off of movies, TV shows, or books..I had the strong urge to play Toy Story 3. Could have been that I was drawn in by the bright colors. This game was simply ALOT of fun! It had a fair amount of platforming, which is always fun. There was also a sandbox style game mode. I spent a good few hours running around in this mode completing various missions that were extremely easy, but fun nonetheless. A certain level/area of the game involved a number of different missions where you are riding around in a either a tiny car or a sort of monster truck. My four year old son, Riley really enjoyed driving the car around. He typically has a rough time with the analog sticks, but in this game the controls were so easy he had a good time. I sort of wanted to go for all the achievements, but ended up with most of them. I could have had 1000/1000 if I wanted to tough out all the item collection after I beat the game.

1 comment: