Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello!

 I better start this off with an introduction. My name is Courtney. I was born, raised, and am still stuck in southern California. I tried the blogging gig, but found I lose interest too quickly. I think this is due to the fact that I never really sat down and planned on a unified theme for my past blogging attempts. It left me confused about what type of posts to make and bored me to no end. I'm hoping that this time around will be different. I decided to blog about a passion of mine; video games. Yes, I am a grown woman, and a mother, yet I still enjoy gaming on a daily basis. Not to offend anyone, but I'm not one of those lame Farmville, The Sims, "games based off of a movie" type gamers. I have the pleasure of owning all three of the current generation consoles; 360, PS3, and Wii. I also have a Nintendo DS and have owned a couple PSPs in the past.

My tastes in game genres is sort of diverse. I enjoy a good RPG, turn based or action. I play some sports games, but do not take them too seriously. Platformers are always fun and I find the lack of new games of this type slightly depressing. Rhythm games are fun, but not my cup of tea unless we are talking about DJ Hero, which I LOVE.

My aim here is to talk about games, plain and simple. I'd like to do some reviews, provide some previews, rant a little bit, and show off my gaming and entertainment collection.

You can find me online gaming:
Xbox Live: rymor226
PSN: gitchoo1
OnLive: rymor

No comments:

Post a Comment